Immortal Twilight

Today I received the long awaited Earthdawn novel “Immortal Twilight”, sequel to “Dark Shadows of Yesterday”. I ordered it on 4th October, so it took LULU 9 days to print and sent it to Germany, what is very acceptable. The quality of the book is great, but after the first look I realized that there are no illustrations inside, hey why?, ok excepting the map of Daylen Jagaro.

IM-TW-cover

Even this time the right book is under the cover Winking (?) and I gonna read the 305 pages with pleasure and a dictionary on hand. Yes, my English isn’t good enough for some special expressions Hank uses in his books, but I improve with every book. Tschaka.

1 Response to "Immortal Twilight"

  1. MkaY says:

    I would like to hear how was it when you've finished reading.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme